Search OE Codes from VIN
The main features of OE Code Search service by VIN number:
Search for car, commercial vehicles and trucks VINs
You can search VINs from the following manufacturers:
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, DAF, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Iveco, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover Europe, Lexus, MAN, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Renault Trucks, Rolls-Royce, Scania, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, Volvo Trucks.
Unique Tree and producer tree
The categories are navigable in two ways:
- OE tree – the navigation structure is the same as manufacturer’s one;
- Unique tree – Arranges information of the previous tree following a unique structure, equal for all brands and allows the rapid detection of which parts you are searching for.
You can search through the categories using a textual search that highlights the sections that contain the word written.
In addition to the technical drawings, specific information on the vehicle’s production data is available:
- Engine and gearbox details;
- Details on date and place of production and distribution.
Information can vary from brand to brand and no uniformity of data is guaranteed.
Selection and navigation between drawings to search OE codes
The navigation between drawings and, once identified, the research for components within the selected drawing have been elaborated to speed up every single step of spare parts professional.
For example, when searching for code, you can use your mouse to search between the image and the table:
- When a number is observed on the drawing, the table will show only the code of the element you are observing;
- When a code is observed on the table, the drawing will only focus on component.