Last updated: 22 March 2018
This page describes how to manage the site in reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it. This is a statement that is also made in accordance with art. 13 del d.lgs. # 196/2003-Code relating to the protection of personal data-and art. 13 and 14 of the EU regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with Web services accessible via telematics from the address: https://qricambi.com.
The information is made only for the site and are therefore excluded other websites that can be consulted by the user through links available within the site.
Data controller and DPO
Following the consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is the company Q Genius S. R. L based in Verona in Via Brigata Cuneo 3 and available at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Customer's personal data is collected by Qspares
We collect your personal information to consistently provide and improve our products and services. The categories of data we collect are listed below:
- Data you provide to us directly: we receive and retain any information you provide to us in relation to the services of Qricambi. You can choose not to provide some data, but if so, you may not be able to take advantage of many of our Amazon services.
- Data that is automatically collected: When you use the Qspares services we automatically receive and store certain categories of data, such as information about your use of them, including your interaction with the content and services Available through our services. Like many other websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identification tools and we get some data types when your browser or your device accesses qspares.
- Data received from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources such as business information related to the company.
Purpose of data processing
The data of the person concerned shall be collected for:
- Purchase of services. We use your personal information to receive and manage orders, provide services, process payments and communicate with you regarding your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Provide and improve the services of spare parts and solve any problems connected to them. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the use and efficiency of our services.
- Tips and customization. We use your personal information to suggest features, products and services that you may be interested in, to identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Qricambi services.
- Communicating with you: such as responding to specific requests (e.g. by phone, e-mail and chat) or service information in the event of any maintenance on the site, updates and disservices;
- Prevention of fraud and credit-related risks. We also deal with personal data to prevent and ascertain fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers. We could also use credit rating indices to assess and manage the risks related to the claim.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to show you advertising that is defined by interest in relation to features, products and services that you may be interested in.
- Any other purposes for which we ask for your consent. We may also ask for your consent to treat your personal data for specific purposes that we will communicate to you. When you consent to the processing of your personal data by us for a specific purpose, you may revoke your agreement at any time and, if so, we will cease to process your data for such purpose.
Communication of personal data to third parties
Our customer data is a fundamental part of our business and we do not sell to third parties the personal data of our customers.
The communication of personal data to third parties is made only for the purpose of dispensing the service of spare parts and in particular:
- Company transfers: Since our business is in continuous development we could sell or buy other companies or services. Generally, in such operations, customer data is part of the company's assets that are transferred, but remain subject to the content of the previous privacy statement if applicable (unless, of course, the customer Agree otherwise). If Q GENIUS SRL or, basically, its corporate assets were acquired by third parties, personal data relating to customers would naturally fall among the transferred goods.
In cases other than those listed above you will be informed whenever your personal information is shared with third parties and you have the option to choose whether or not to allow such communication to third parties.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area. Whenever personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that this data is transferred in accordance with this privacy statement and the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
Personal Data security
We design our systems and devices with due consideration to your safety and privacy.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your data during transmission using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide.
- The account data of third-party sites, given the sensitivity of the datum, are encrypted end-to-end and are never saved and displayed in clear by any operator, and employee staff of Q Genius SRL.
- We adopt physical, electronic and organisational security measures in relation to the collection, preservation and communication of the other personal data of our customers.
- We respect security standards when we manage your credit card and corporate bank account data.
- It is important that you take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. Always make sure you are disconnected when you finish using a shared computer with other users.
Third party advertisers and links to other websites
Qspares services may include third party advertisements and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when interacting with their content, advertising, and services.
Access to personal information
You can access your data including your name, your address, your payment options, your profile information, your Qspares membership, your settings, and your search history from the site's menu section.
Retention of personal data
We retain your personal information in order to allow you to continuously use the Qspares services for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this privacy statement, as required by law for example for tax purposes and Accountants or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so you can review your purchases (and repeat orders if you wish) and what addresses you asked for orders to be shipped, as well as to improve the adequacy of products and Content that we recommend. The persons to whom the data refer shall have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same at the holder of the treatment, to know the contents and the Origin thereof, to verify their accuracy or to ask for their integration, the Cancellation, updating, rectification, processing anonymously or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as opposing in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests must be directed to the holder indicated in the "Data Controller" section at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of data that we collect
Data you provide us when you use Qspares
Provide us with your data when:
- Looking for products or services;
- Provide data in the Account section (and you may have multiple accounts if you have used more than one email address or more than one phone number when you have made a purchase);
- Configure your settings, provide permissions to access data, or interact with your device or other Amazon service;
- Communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise;
- Fill out a questionnaire or a request for help;
By acting as above you could provide us with the following data: your name; Your address and your phone number; Information about payment Your age; Information about your location.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect and analyse data such as, for example:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the Internet;
- Login to the Qspares service, e-mail address and passwords;
- Information about the computer, device, and connection, such as the device's applications or the browser type and version, the types and versions of the "browser plug-in", the operating system, or the set time zone;
- The location of your device or your computer;
- Information about your interaction with content, such as content downloads, streaming and playback details, including the duration and number of simultaneous streaming and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, Including information on the Internet service provider;
- Device metrics, such as when a device is in use, using applications, connectivity data, and any errors or negative outcomes;
- The Qspares services metrics (for example, the occurrence of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, settings preferences, and backup information, the location of the device running an application, Information about the uploaded images and files (for example, file name, dates, times and folder where the images are saved);
- The history of search and use of content, data that we sometimes combine with similar information collected by other customers with the purpose of creating new functions;
- The Complete Uniform Resource Locators (URL) path (including date and time); The number of cookies; The products and/or content you have viewed or searched for; Page load times, download errors and interaction information with pages (such as scrolling, clicking, and Cursor movements on pages);
- The phone numbers used to call the number of our customer service.
We can also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and on our web pages to gather information about navigation, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes .
Data we collect from other sources
We can receive from other data sources such as, for example:
- Search results and links, including paid ads;
- Credit-worthiness data from central risks we use to prevent and ascertain fraud and offer credit or financial services to some customers.